Do you have just few products or hundreds or thousands of products that you require an online store for?
Do you already have a retail store and wish you could be open 24/7?
Are you looking at expanding your market New Zealand wide or even globally?
Do you believe your products or services have more opportunities if you somehow got it in front of a wider market or more people?
Do you have an idea or stock that you want to test buyers for without investing big?
Do you want a shopping cart that works for you and the client?
We could help with designing and developing an online ecommerce shop, if we agree that’s a good solution.
We at Infinity Online are big advocates of open source platforms. However, it’s not really about us….it’s more about you and what works best. While there are many ecommerce platforms options, we have to accept that certain propriety platforms have developed solutions that are equally beneficial for small and medium businesses. Our recommended platforms that our web developers specialise in are:
- WooCommerce – An open source simple, flexible, user-friendly, customisable, stable, professional, SEO friendly and scalable ecommerce platform that works extremely well with a WordPress website or on its own. This globally accounts for around 10% of all ecommerce sites and best suited for startups and SME’s.
- Magento – Open source platform written in PHP (Personal Home page now referred to as Hypertext Preprocessor), scalable with multiple stores, most SEO friendly and best suited for established medium to large companies and mature tech-savvy eCommerce businesses and has over 10% of the global ecommerce market share.
- Opencart – Open source ecommerce software based on MVC (model view controller) pattern, ready to use templates, multi-store capability platform better suited for SME’s.
- Presta Shop – Another popular open source eCommerce platform that is easy to use, customisable and flexible best suited for small and medium businesses.
- Shopify – A hosted Saas (Software as a Service) low-maintenance, secure, less flexible, lesser customisable platform best suited for startups and businesses with simple business requirements.
- Bigcommerce – While not yet popular in New Zealand, Bigcommerce is growing globally and considered a good alternative to Shopify, being quite similar as a hosted SaaS with few more integral advanced tools.
Our payment integrations for the open-source ecommerce platforms include PayPal, Payment Express, Eway, Paystation, Swipe. Our recommended CMS’s come with user friendly tools that allow you to add and modify your products and services as required. We will work closely with you to ensure that the home page (your shop-front) displays your products and services range such that your prospective customers find what they are looking for and the product pages lead to sales.
Many of the ecommerce platforms have provisions for you to set these up on your own. However, it is better to use a professional and we are very good at this. Call or email us!