Social Media Advertising
Connect With Your Target Market With Social Media Advertising
Increase brand awareness, website traffic and sales with Social Media Marketing.
Facebook is the world’s largest social network and its ad targeting options allow your message to reach the people who are most likely to want your product or service. The ads can be placed on Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network or Messenger. The audience can be targeted by location, age, gender, interests, relationship status, languages, education, connections and/ or workplaces.
There is now a range of Facebook ad types. These are:
- Image Ads: An existing post can be boosted with an image
- Video Ads: Video, animated or graphic ads that can run in the news feed, visual stories or in-stream
- Carousel Ads: Can use up to 10 images or videos
- Slideshow Ads: Video-like ads using still photos, effects, sound and text
- Collection Ads: A mobile-only ad that can showcase five products that can be clicked to buy
- Instant Experience Ads: Ad that opens up full-screen when clicked on
- Video Poll Ads: A mobile-only ad format that includes polls with video
- Lead Ads: Another mobile-only ad designed to collect information from prospects
- Dynamic Ads: To remarket product and services to customers most likely to buy
- Messenger Ads: Allows users to initiate a Messenger conversation with your Facebook page
- Stories Ads: Full screen vertical video format so that users do not need to turn the screen
Facebook offers 11 marketing objectives that include traffic, brand awareness, engagement, video views and conversion. The campaign objective is decided based on the ad goal. With the use of Facebook pixel, conversions can be tracked, remarketing data collected and ads further optimised.